little noses


Little Remedies® Decongestant Nose Drops

Little Remedies® Decongestant Nose Drops

Temporarily relieves congestion caused by swollen nasal passages. Safe, gentle relief with the medicine your little ones need to feel better.

  • Relieves congestion due to common cold, hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
  • Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
  • Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
  • No pseudoephedrine, parabens, alcohol, or artificial dyes 
  • Use a cool-mist humidifier in your child's room to release moisture into the air to help relieve stuffy nose and dry, scratchy throat.

    Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers

    • Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
    • Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
    • Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.

    In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.

  • Children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 drops in each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours. Use only recommended amount.

    Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor

  • Active ingredient

    Ingredient Purpose
    Phenylephrine HCl 0.125% Nasal decongestant

    Inactive Ingredients

    Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, potassium phosphate monobasic, purified water and, sodium phosphate dibasic.    

    • Do not exceed recommended dosage.
    • Do not use with any other products containing decongestants.

    Ask a doctor before use if the child has

    • Heart disease
    • High blood pressure
    • Thyroid disease
    • Diabetes

    When using this product

    • Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
    • The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
    • Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.

    Stop use and ask a doctor if

    • nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
    • symptoms persist.

    Keep out of reach of children.

    In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.