Little Remedies® Decongestant Nose Drops
Temporarily relieves congestion caused by swollen nasal passages. Safe, gentle relief with the medicine your little ones need to feel better.
- Relieves congestion due to common cold, hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- No pseudoephedrine, parabens, alcohol, or artificial dyes
Use a cool-mist humidifier in your child's room to release moisture into the air to help relieve stuffy nose and dry, scratchy throat.
Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers
- Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
- Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
- Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.
Children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 drops in each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours. Use only recommended amount.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
Ingredient Purpose Phenylephrine HCl 0.125% Nasal decongestant
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, potassium phosphate monobasic, purified water and, sodium phosphate dibasic.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use with any other products containing decongestants.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
When using this product
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms persist.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.