Little Remedies® Saline Spray + Drops
When nasal congestion causes breathing discomfort for your baby, Saline Spray and Drops provide safe, non-medicated relief.
- #1 Pediatrician recommended; unique design can be held downward as a saline dropper or upright as a saline spray
- Relieves runny, stuffy, dry, or crusty noses
- Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy
- Safe for newborns; Drug free, no side effects, use as often as necessary to keep baby's nose clear and moisturized
- For newborns/infants, use saline drops to move the mucus to the front of the nose, making it easier to remove with an aspirator.
- Daily use of saline drops will help keep nasal passages clean and moisturized.
- Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or your fingernail inside your baby's nose.
- After wiping your baby's nose, apply a moisturizing gel to protect against soreness.
Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers
- Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
- Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
- Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.
(For nasal use only)
Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children & adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Water, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid.
Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
1-800-754-8853 Mon.–Fri. 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ET
Do not purchase if outer box is opened.