Little Remedies® Stuffy Nose Kit
Saline drop + Nasal Aspirator made especially for little noses. Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help breathe easily. Safe, non-medicated relief
- Nasal Aspirator removes mucus for easier breathing
- Saline Drops to help remove mucus and clean nasal passages
- No parabens, no side effects
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended
When nasal congestion causes breathing discomfort for your baby and prevents nursing or sleeping, these items can help.
Please read all instructions carefully before use.
Little Remedies® Nasal Aspirator has been specially designed for newborns and infants. Its unique, “Soft, Flexible Angled Tip” allows you to safely remove excess mucus and nasal discharge from your baby’s tiny nasal passages allowing him/her to breath easier.
Saline Spray/Drops is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. Its specially buffered formula will not sting or burn delicate nasal membranes and has a baby-size applicator tip. Works great on adult size noses too!
Saline Spray/Drops.help loosen mucus secretions to aid aspiration and removal from nose and sinuses allowing for easier breathing. For newborns/infants this can be assisted with the use of our specially designed “Soft, Flexible Angled Tip” Nasal Aspirator.
Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by your doctor.
Wipe nozzle clean after each use. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection. To Administer Drops: Turn bottle upside down and squeeze gently. To Administer A Gentle Spray: Hold bottle upright and squeeze firmly.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). For Lot No. and Exp. Date: See bottle or box.
water, sodium chloride, glycerin, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA
- Never push the aspirator too far into the nostril.
- Do not squeeze the bulb when the aspirator is placed into the baby’s nostril
- Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or or your fingernails inside baby’s nose.
- Clean aspirator thoroughly before and after each use.
- Keep aspirator dry at all times.
- Not intended for ear or throat use.
- Before each use inspect product to makes sure “Soft Flexible Angled Tip” is securely attached to aspirator; discard if cracked, worn or damaged.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A PLAY TOY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF BABIES AND CHILDREN.