Little Remedies® Honey Cough Syrup
Simple, natural relief for little coughs.
- Soothes coughs day or night*
- Only 3 ingredients
- No artificial dyes or artificial flavors, no saccharin or alcohol, no high fructose corn syrup
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
To soothe coughs, give recommended serving size every 2-4 hours using the measuring cup provided*.
- Children ages 1 to 4: 1 tsp
- Adults and children over age 4: 2 tsp
- Store at 15°–25°C (59°–77°F)
- See bottom panel on bottle or box for Lot Number and Expiration Date
Honey, purified water, ϵ-polylysine (natural preservative)
Do not use:
- in children younger than 12 months because of the risk of botulism. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are not sure.
- if your child is allergic to honey or any of the other ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic, such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis
- high blood pressure or diabetes
Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headaches. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children