Little Remedies® Sterile Saline Nasal Mist
Flushes and removes mucus from little noses. Non-medicated, preservative-free relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
- Preservative free and drug free
- No alcohol/side effects
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended
The saline mist can be activated by pressing down gently on the white actuator.
To FLUSH and IRRIGATE nasal passages, tilt infant’s or child’s head to the side over sink. Insert nozzle into one nostril. Depress the actuator until the saline mist begins to fill nasal passages. Continue to depress the actuator until you see excess fluid flow out nostril. Repeat process with second nostril.
To MOISTURIZE dry nasal passages, insert nozzle into each nostril. Depress the actuator using 1 to 3 short, gentle bursts of moisturizing saline mist.
Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Water, sodium chloride
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
- Contents under pressure
- Do not puncture or incinerate can
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 ̊F
Keep out of reach of children.