Little Remedies® Children’s Fever & Pain Reliever
Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains. Safe, effective relief - now with no artificial sweeteners.
- Acetaminophen (160mg / 5mL) safe and effective relief for children
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or dyes; paraben, gluten, and alcohol free; no high fructose corn syrup or saccharin
- Contains Accusafe system to ensure safe and accurate dosing and minimize the risk of accidental ingestion
- Natural berry or grape flavor
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose on the chart on side panel. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)
- Only use the enclosed AccuSafe® syringe. Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle.
- Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (towards the inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a Doctor|
|24-35||2 - under 4||5mL|
|36-47||4 - under 6||7.5mL|
|48-59||6 - under 9||10mL|
|60-71||9 - under 11||12.5mL|
|72-95||11 - under 12||15mL|
Active ingredient (per 5 mL)
|Acetaminophen 160 mg||Pain reliever and Fever reducer|
benzoic acid, carboxymethylcellulose, glycerin, natural grape flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.