Little Remedies® Saline Spray/Drops
Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy. Non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes.
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages
- No parabens, no side effects
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended
- For newborns/infants, use saline drops to move the mucus to the front of the nose, making it easier to remove with an aspirator.
- Daily use of saline drops will help keep nasal passages clean and moisturized.
- Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or your fingernail inside your baby's nose.
- After wiping your baby's nose, apply a moisturizing gel to protect against soreness.
Humidifiers vs. Vaporizers
- Both vaporizers and humidifiers accomplish the same goal: they release moisture into the air.
- Humidifiers produce moisture by using a motor to convert water to a fine mist.
- Vaporizers produce moisture by using a heating element to convert water to steam.
In general, cool-mist humidifiers are recommended.
(For nasal use only)
Newborns/Infants: 2 to 6 drops in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children & adults: 2 to 6 sprays/drops into each nostril as often as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Water, sodium chloride, glycerin, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA
Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
1-800-754-8853 Mon.–Fri. 8 am to 8 pm EST LittleRemedies.com
Do not purchase if outer box is opened.