Little Remedies© Gentle Vapors Waterless Vaporizer

*use as directed

Little Remedies® Gentle Vapors Waterless Vaporizer

The soothing menthol vapors last up to 8 hours. Gentle Vapors contains a blend of aromatic ingredients including: menthol, eucalyptus, camphor, lavender and chamomile.

  • Plug in comes with 5 Refill Pads, but additional pads are sold separately
  • Available in select retailers

Helfpul Hints

  • Allow 60-90 minutes for vapor to fill the room.
  • Vapor strength varies depending on room size and ventilation
  • Vapor will be stronger the closer the unit is to the user
  • Plug rotates to adjust to your outlet

Directions

Directions for replacing pad

  • Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
  • Tear foil pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch pad directly
  • Slide pad into side slot of PLUG-IN unit completely. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Discard old pad.
  • Insert PLUG-IN unit into a 120 volt electrical outlet with nightlight at bottom (rotate unit if necessary).
  • Replace pad after 8 hours of use.

Nightlight use

  • Unplug PLUG-IN unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove pad to use PLUG-IN unit as a nightlight only. Discard old pad.

Warnings

Important

  • Do not disassemble unit or nightlight.
  • When nightlight burns out replace entire unit.
  • Read instructions on package before use. Use only in a properly functioning 120 volt electrical outlet.
  • Do not use with extension cord.
  • Do not block airflow of PLUG-IN unit or light sensor on bottom. If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on.
  • Do not plug in anything above the PLUG-IN unit.
  • Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets without adequate ventilation.
  • Do not place exposed pad on furniture
  • Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.

Caution

  • Risk of electrical shock. PLUG-IN unit is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Do not immerse in water.
  • Do not heat or microwave pad. Do not expose pad to open flame.
  • Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eye, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
  • Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
  • Do not heat or microwave pad. Do not expose pad to open flame.
  • Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eye, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
  • Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
  • Not for use during pregnancy or with children under 3 months of age.
  • Not to be taken internally.
  • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
  • When using PLUG-IN unit with pad inserted, do not leave unit in outlet for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace pad before next use.
  • A light layer of oil may form on the PLUG-IN unit during use. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a dry cloth. 
  • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
  • WARNING: PAD MAY PRESENT CHOKING HAZARD.
  • CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT.
Helpful Hints

Helfpul Hints

  • Allow 60-90 minutes for vapor to fill the room.
  • Vapor strength varies depending on room size and ventilation
  • Vapor will be stronger the closer the unit is to the user
  • Plug rotates to adjust to your outlet
Directions

Directions

Directions for replacing pad

  • Unplug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
  • Tear foil pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch pad directly
  • Slide pad into side slot of PLUG-IN unit completely. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Discard old pad.
  • Insert PLUG-IN unit into a 120 volt electrical outlet with nightlight at bottom (rotate unit if necessary).
  • Replace pad after 8 hours of use.

Nightlight use

  • Unplug PLUG-IN unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove pad to use PLUG-IN unit as a nightlight only. Discard old pad.
Warnings

Warnings

Important

  • Do not disassemble unit or nightlight.
  • When nightlight burns out replace entire unit.
  • Read instructions on package before use. Use only in a properly functioning 120 volt electrical outlet.
  • Do not use with extension cord.
  • Do not block airflow of PLUG-IN unit or light sensor on bottom. If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on.
  • Do not plug in anything above the PLUG-IN unit.
  • Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets without adequate ventilation.
  • Do not place exposed pad on furniture
  • Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.

Caution

  • Risk of electrical shock. PLUG-IN unit is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Do not immerse in water.
  • Do not heat or microwave pad. Do not expose pad to open flame.
  • Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eye, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
  • Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
  • Do not heat or microwave pad. Do not expose pad to open flame.
  • Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eye, flush with plenty of water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
  • Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with soap and water.
  • Not for use during pregnancy or with children under 3 months of age.
  • Not to be taken internally.
  • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
  • When using PLUG-IN unit with pad inserted, do not leave unit in outlet for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace pad before next use.
  • A light layer of oil may form on the PLUG-IN unit during use. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a dry cloth. 
  • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
  • WARNING: PAD MAY PRESENT CHOKING HAZARD.
  • CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT.

Where to Find Little Remedies® Products

Browse Similar Little Remedies® Products

Little Remedies® Sterile Saline Nasal Mist

Little Remedies® Sterile Saline Nasal Mist


Little Remedies® Honey Cough Syrup

Little Remedies®Honey Cough Syrup


Little Remedies® Children's Fever/Pain Reliever

Little Remedies® Children's Fever/Pain Reliever